Check AAU Ekpoma Part-Time Programmes Complete List Here
Below is AAU Ekpoma Part-Time Available Programmes. This is the full list of programmes/courses offered at AAU Ekpoma Part-Time for part-time NCE sandwich programmes.
Please before you finally choose a course, ensure you understand what the course is all about.Specifically, you must understand the career prospects in the course, the O’ level requirement and the UTME subject combination. It is also paramount to know the competitiveness of the course by checking the total number of candidates that applied for the course in the previous year.
We have tried all our best to publish the accredited courses by NUC (National Universities Commission), therefore candidates or prospective students are certain for the information amass.
AAU PART-TIME DEGREE AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES, REQUIREMENTS & DURATION.
The following degree programmes are available at the Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma as approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC).
A. FACULTY OF ARTS
- B.A. English
Candidates seeking admission into the Department of English are expected to possess SSEC/NECO/GCE (O/L) / NABTEB with 5 credit passes at not more than two sittings in the following subjects: English Language, Literature in English and any other three Arts, or Social Science subjects.
B. FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Agricultural Education
- Business Education (Accounting)
- Home Economics Education
- Technology Education
- Educational Management with options in the following areas:
- Political Science
- Religion Studies
Candidates seeking admission into the Faculty of Education are required to possess SSCE/NECO/GCE(O/L)/TC II/NABTEB with five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings including English Language.
Note: For admission into B (2) above, candidates also require a credit pass in Mathematics.
C. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Public Administration
Candidates seeking admission into the Faculty of Management Sciences are required to possess SSC E/NECO/GCE/ (O/L)/ NABTEB with 5 credit passes at not more than two sittings in the following subjects: Mathematics, English, Commerce and any other two Social Science Subjects from Commence Geography, Accounting etc.
Candidates seeking admission into Public Administration, in addition, must have credit pass in Government.
D. FACULTY OF NATURAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Mathematics
Candidates seeking admission into the Faculty of Natural Sciences are required to possess SSCE/NECO/GCE (O/L) NABTEB at not more than two sittings in 5 credit passes in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Physics and any other two from Chemistry, Biology, Geography, Economics.
E. FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Geography and Environmental Management
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.Sc. Criminology
- B.Sc. Social Work
- B.Sc. Political Science
- Candidates seeking admission into the Faculty of Social sciences are expected to possess SSCE/ECO/NECO/GCE (O/L)/ NABTEB with 5 credit passes in not more than two sittings in the following: English Language, Mathematics, Economics must and any 2 other Social Science subjects.
- Candidates seeking admission into B.Sc Economics must have credit pass in Economics.
- Candidates seeking admission into Sociology must have credit pass in Government.
Note: For admission into programmes E (iv) and (v) above a pass in Mathematics could be accepted.
- SIX-YEAR DEGREE PROGRAMMES
- Candidates should possess SSCE/WASC/ASC/NECO/GCE/TCII/NABTEB etc with 5 credit passes at not more than two sittings, including English Language and other Departmental and Faculty Requirements.
- Candidates are expected to write an entrance examination before they would be considered for admission.
- DIRECT ENTRY: FIVE YEARS DEGREE PROGRAMMES
- For Direct Entry admission, candidates are expected to possess at least two (2) A/Level papers, NCE, or equivalent (an acceptable level) Diploma Certificate (at not less than Merit Grade) in related areas plus SSCE/NCE/GCE (O/L) etc with five credits (5) at not more than two sittings including English Language Mathematics and other Departmental Requirements.
- SIX YEARS
- Candidates with SSCE/NECO/GCE (O/L) seeking admission into the above programmes will spend six years.
- DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
- Admitted Direct Entry Candidates will spend five years.
If you have any Information regarding the above information about these courses offered in Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife? then don’t waste time Share your feeling. Use the comment box below and we’ll get back to you, as fast as we can. and don’t forget to Share